mardi 19 juin 2012

Back to the Future... 2006. Capcom Allstars Fighting

MUGEN ported (hacked) to Windows (and Xbox 1st gen) made me coming back to this fabulous shit. That year I found new fantastics characters creators (Loganir, Brazil Mugen Team, etc), and that the CPS2 world was (almost) fully converted to MUGEN. So I wanted to make a new screenpack for the SFA-MVC-DS's style characters ; my source was a SFA3 screenpack by MHZ ; used some stuffs from Sfgalleries too. I called the screenpack Capcom Allstars Fighting, inspired by the canceled Capcom Fighting All Stars (cf Fightersgeneration's page).

For information, since 2009 there is a team working on a Capcom All Stars MUGEN project with lots of very good new sprites, you can check the project at MFG. Hope to see this coming one day...
5 When MVC Ruled the World!: Back to the Future... 2006. Capcom Allstars Fighting MUGEN ported (hacked) to Windows (and Xbox 1st gen) made me coming back to this fabulous shit. That year I found new fantastics characters c...

2 commentaires:

  1. how can I download this screenpack?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Just clic on the screenpacks names...
      or just here : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=217f839ef145bba2&id=217F839EF145BBA2!339&authkey=!AI8-mIakT3IfglM

      Supprimer

< >