vendredi 14 novembre 2014

ToSix -HorsSerie- Chuchoryu's Tekken Characters (and Juri Han)


In Mugen world everybody knows Chuchoryu. Behind the language barrier, the man has a bunch of ideas, some good spriting skills and works really fast. Too fast maybe, giving betas and incomplete characters, with a lot of potential btw. I really like what he does, it could be far better with patience and time. I asked Chucho if I could edit some of his characters. What I did : applied my tosix template, frankensprited some of the sprites, coded some new specials and hypers. Here is my vision of these characters (not accurate to their original games).++


- 14.11.15 : Bruce Irvin from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Heihachi from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Jin Kazama from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Kazuya from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Ogre from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Steve Fox from Tekken
- 14.11.15 : Juri Han from Street Fighter IV
- 14.11.26 : Paul Phoenix from Tekken


Edits available right there :
SKYDRIVE | MEDIAFIRE
More edits coming soon...
++
D.
5 When MVC Ruled the World!: ToSix -HorsSerie- Chuchoryu's Tekken Characters (and Juri Han) In Mugen world everybody knows Chuchoryu. Behind the language barrier, the man has a bunch of ideas, some good spriting skills and works re...

13 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of these Characters with us. Please do more Zoom stages in the future. I noticed Dio's Bedroom and Makoto's Stage from SFIII weren't in there.

    I'm glad there is someone who enjoys MVC-style characters. Keep up the great work and if you come across the patch for Sean Altly's Rorschach, please let me know!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your help. I'm very happy to see all characters. Please, why nobody don't create Duke, the boss oF KOF Maximum impact? I hope you rectify this error....good job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. are doing more of the tekken characters

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. People like you are Gods! I enjoy your MVC Characters sir, pretty Badass! Hope you convert more characters at this style in 2016. People like you are Gods! I hope you do all of the Yatagarasu characters lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey Duraceller I enjoy your characters a lot. I really Enjoy using your Saizo Tobikage and Drunken Master. I hope you convert more in 2016 Buddy! Hopefully you complete more of the Yatagarasu Characters! (Only 2 lol)

    You sir, are a god. I'll be waiting to see what's planned for 2016

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Have you considered editing his CVS Mortal Kombat characters?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hey man, HUGE Tekken fan here. Literally jst started with Mugen about a week ago and I was wondering why my Jin Kazama was the only Tekken character to have 6 buttons and super jump until I read the file's "about me"! You are a legend man, great work

    Please tell me, are you considering (or at least open) doing any other Tekken characters? Trying to have my game be as close to MvC as possible, and there are only like 3 other tekkeners I'm dying to have in this format. Either way, amazing work and sorry for the mini-essay

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks. I'm still trying to take time for 6 buttons edits...
      I have a todo-list.

      Supprimer

< >